Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) is a mandatory requirement for people on a Work Permit, if they want to enter back into Canada after visiting abroad. TRV is provided upto the length of work permit. In case a foreign national leaves Canada without a TRV stamped on the passport, the person can be refused entry back into Canada. Once a TRV is stamped on the passport, a person is allowed multiple entries into Canada, for the duration of the TRV.

We at Kannen Immigration look forward to assisting you in your TRV applications, so that you can freely move abroad for short period while you work or study in Canada.